Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day १०

I'm in beautiful Cairns this morning its a nice day so far. I couldn't find an internet cafe these last three days but I wrote a log along the way hope you enjoyed it.

I went up to kuranda, the drive up was epic. By epic I mean curvey's, I'm scared to death of laying down a motorcycle in a curve and running into on coming traffic. Scares me to death and all day I was standing in front of that fear. Fuck me going up was ok then coming back was hard and the ride to Port Douglas was enough for my heart to explode. I did get it at one point I knew how to just commit and ride it out. Other than that I took the a gondola ride over the rain forest it was amazing so beautiful, really cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow rainforrest sounds cool, hope you took some pics.

Blog Archive