Friday, June 29, 2007

Night 13

Its the night before I head off and I'm trying to stay up all night here to acclimate to L.A. time. So here I am typing hoping to get off on a tangent that will help the hours go by quickly.

I find my eye catches so much, a gift I think. It sucks 'cause I'm here at a nice hotel and I immediately saw flaws here and there. The attention to detail is something I have, but most of the times I just live with it the little flaws. My brothers don't have the ability to not let little things get to them. So they try to fix them, clean it up, or just take care of it. I'm sure it helps in there respective fields but to me it makes them seem a little anal-retentive. Not in a bad way just one that I can't do. Like I just don't care that there is a mess on the ground or a spec on the kitchen door. I'm going to start to indulge that bit. I think it produces good things in ones surroundings, I could do with a little of that. So maybe I will be able to be... attention detailed about everything I can touch.

I've been getting colds a lot these last four months. It kind of worries me but the doctor I saw just before I left on this trip suggest that I'm a healthy twenty-five year old. Thats great but doesn't really help me much. I could start washing my hands all the time. I don't know, there doesn't seem to be a 'cause. Well there is one real change in all that time... I'm trying to get all out of life I can get, think of that lazy Jason going all out on the world. I love sleeping and I think if I just sleep more I'll be fine, but screw that the doc is right I'm healthy I am in the summer of my life and I want to enjoy as much of it as I can. I did get the doc to give me some antibiotics. I put them in my bag that is some where in LAX. When I get back I'll take them hopefully that will boost my immune system. I'll see if I can find some alternative as well. Korean style.

Maybe I'll write more in a bit.

1 comment:

Max A said...

Good luck on your trip back.
We all miss you at work.

see yeah next week..

MAx

Blog Archive