Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 4

Last night was a blast and has left me with a killer headache its lunch time and its still going strong. I hope the crocodile I just had helps. thats some good eats. I'm in surfers paradise its nice; great beach and a ton of resorts, but not a whole lot of bars so I'm going to head up the coast if the weather doesn't scare me off. Its cold and gray maybe it will rain I hope not. Well off I go...

I'm now in Brisbane I think I'm going to stay for a couple of nights. Should be fun. My head is killing me last night was just a little too much fun.

5 comments:

Max A said...

awsome Jason... Sounds like its going great so far.... 8)

Jo said...

Hey Jason! Sounds like you are having a great time, despite the crazy baggage problems. Demand some $$$ compensation from United for the inconvenience. Have an awesome time, I will check in and see how you are doing. I know you will be safe, glad you are having fun.

Anonymous said...

Just took a closer look at your last photo.
I think its kind of cool that King Leonidas gave you a ride to the ariport. ;)

Jonathan Hawkins said...

Gatoraid is the king. You better hope that they have that down under.

Nam myoho renge kyo said...

I agree with Mr. Hawkins. Hydrate Jason, hydrate. The Gatoraid will replace all the electrolites you lost in the night. Glad to see you are having a great time. Eating big lizard is pretty cool. I've had my share of alligator in Florida. Well, just checking in. Have fun.

Love,

Dad

Blog Archive